Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Poetry Moment . . .

This poem was inspired by
my beautiful necklace created by Liz Lamoreux



I am enough

She speaks to herself this early morning
reminding herself that she 
truly is enough

Don't try and compare yourself to others
for you are enough
just the way you are

There will always be others
who are stronger than you
more accomplished than you

Just remember
that you are truly enough
repeat this over and over again

For she tells herself
she has much to offer
in a way unlike no other

So on this perfect Wednesday morn
she leaves her home
in strength and confidence

Smiling ... all the while knowing
She is enough
I am enough





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you visited this post today ... please feel free to comment on anything you have heard here today. Your opinions matter to me!