Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Solstice Today

Summer Solstice


The passing of spring
in all of it's freshness
The first day of summer is here

A time for reflection,
renewal and strength.
I welcome you here
my personal
Solstice

Being present in this moment
I am setting new intentions
for my life,
opening the doors
of possibility.

Lighting the sage
being quiet this morning,
thinking and dreaming 
of what will truly be.

I don't just want this
to be an ordinary day!
I want to set it apart 
from all of the rest.
Knowing and trusting
it's significance to me.

I am open ...
I am here ...
 Willing to accept
all that lies ahead of me
with excitement and anticipation.

Summer Solstice
a day unlike any other day!
I will celebrate
in my very own way
this moment.
I am present
with my arms open wide

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you visited this post today ... please feel free to comment on anything you have heard here today. Your opinions matter to me!