Thursday, July 11, 2013

A dozen thoughts on a Thursday



Glacier Mountain Park takes your breath away

Being on vacation restores the soul

Time alone with my hubby is wonderful

Seeing a mommy grizzly bear and her three cubs is exciting

Writing poetry out in nature is a good thing

God has created an awesome universe

Air Traveling can be very stressful

Twelve days with no social networking is refreshing

Traveling along the "Road to the Sun" is unbelievable

With vacations there are NO regular schedules to keep

Re-entry into normal life after vacation is a very hard thing to do

Wearing red cowgirl boots at the rodeo is just plain sassy

My cabin number Twelve!




1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your adventure....So glad you and your hubby had this time together to be refreshed and renewed....

    And yes, getting back into the grind is very hard...I am experiencing the same thing after spending a month at the beach....

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you visited this post today ... please feel free to comment on anything you have heard here today. Your opinions matter to me!